We seek better, forseen worse.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Update: Nada!

Well, not much to update on, quite frankly. I'm going to indiana for the 4th of july stuffs (yay). next week, I'm going to a friends party. And lastly, I got a pack (or possibly 2). go me.

Party + Pack(2) - 4th = Decent.

Oh, and my new shrink. This could be a long one.
He is an old christ freak.
I hate him. I hate his beliefs, looks, and fuck, even the way he treats me mentally. He's seriously trying to do the following:
1) find weakspot thru questioning
2) build on it
3) have it collapse
4) point out hetero-ness (breeder life)
5) build from there

Do the world a favor. Stop spreading lies. Spay or neuter the christians. Kill them. Burn their books. Please, stop the lies and build upon the fact that religion is the age old response to misunderstood science.


STOP

THE

FUCKING

LIES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home