We seek better, forseen worse.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Professionalism?

I've thought about it, and, really, I've been using this like a Xanga then I have a Blog.

So, with that, I'm gonna use this normally, compared to previous emoness.

First off: Hack Ideas
I went to the mall yesterday, and came across some interesting ideas.

First Off: An Ipod speaker set.
Mod it enough to make a set of: Amplified Headphones!
Planning is underway.

Second: Stealing Stuff.
Carry a Razorblade, Wire Cutter, and a Screwdriver. Can steal almost anything, or steal something to further more attempts. Especially at the register. I almost walked off with one of the Game unlocker kits from BestBuy, because they only had two registers open.
Also, on DVDs, BestBuy uses a small coil of copper with a batttery to make an electromagnet. Mod idea: unmagnetize it by removal or use of own personal magnet.

Third: Keyboard modding.
Take a run-of-the-mill electronic keyboard with drum pad. Get a set of sensors from RS or such, along with wire. set the keyboard into a permanent drumpad mode, then cut or remove the sensors for certain keys, and extend them. Place foam on top, and mount as necessary. There ya go, a cheapass, $50 drum set.

Fourth: Projection Alarm Clock.
My alarm clock is too bright. So, mount a mirror in front of it and angle it. It'll project either the time or a green blur on the wall. No tests have been done yet.

Fifth: Locking up Windows Photo/Electronics terminals.
I did it oen day way back when. The computer was out of order, and I managed to kill RPC service, causing a reboot. However, now it's in a locked down version of IE. It has a keyboard missing the SuperKey (WinKey) and the Function set (F1 through F12).
Most I've gotten is to open the Start Menu. Still working on it!

Ok, this does it for today. Any other ideas or posts will be submitted alter. I have to go back to the mall again anyhow.

Xanadu out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home