We seek better, forseen worse.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Update on the Fib, y0!

Yeah. Today's date is a fibonacci number. Miscellanous fact number one. Number two is that have scrapes on my knees, elbow and head. I was running with the dog. She stopped in front of me to sniff something. I tripped. End of story.

However, there's more to my day than just that. I heard some horrid things happened thanks to the snow on the ground. A girl apparently crashed into the back of a bus. Rumor has it that her windshield met her backseat. She's in a hospital, although I don't know what condition or even her name. Also, a bunch of other students had a few light crashes.Nothing morbid, thankfully.

Also today marked the second day in a row with a cigarette in my mouth afterschool. I suppose it does get addictive. Of course, the only kind I have in my room are Winston. Ewww... Winston sucks. But anyhow, I'm gonna break the silence eventually, just gotta find the right time. Also, this morning I had a headache and took 4 ibuprofen at once. It dropped like Goths at a bloodbath.

Eh... I had another confrontation to fix up with that Jackass Brad Wethington. I hated him back in the older days, and still hate him. He makes George Bush look good. Speaking of the devil, I had to put up with the State of the Union address all of last night. It interrupted my Echoes listening! I had some trouble sleeping. Thanks Mr. Lucifer!

Yeap. Also, I finally figured out a good way to pass the time in study hall. do work! It seems I've been forgetting some of my work that's due the next day. Go me.
My shoulder still hurts like fuck too.

As for smiling, I'll do it once this empty soul finds itself. As for me though, I'm gone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home