We seek better, forseen worse.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

today + yesterday = fine

~~
yep. no real comments here. I spent a few hours on that almighty cursed hard drie, only to have 2 hours of soldering work ruined. I should start converting to some other religion. I think it's been overtaken by microsoft and Mandriva, both of which are similar, but I dunno yet. I shall find out soon enough.

spent most of the day at the mall with Jackie and Shelby. Got some pins. It was a good time.
I realized I am really uptight, but oh well.

INDIE SUX, HARDLINE SUX, EMO SUX, YOU SUCK!
-message brought to you by anti-flag-
~
~
~~
got up. went outcide. ate a poptart and milk. got online.
will go to YMCA later. I'd just hate to see that one christian guy there again. fucking pastor and preacher shit. "Hey, look at me, I'm teaching about Jesus!"
thats great. what a nice world needs. more lies.

anyhow, I might work on my harddrive more tomorroww. maybe.
out
~
~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home