We seek better, forseen worse.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Usefulness of the useless

Yeah. I went to microcenter recently. Picked up a USB HDD kit, and a new VGA cooler. And right now, at around 3 AM, I figured out how to connect it into my system. Right after I had frantically split wires on my original heatsink and had to cheaply replace them.

Sidenote 2: Fair ruled. I got the Blend #27, and it ruled.

Sidenote 3: I started a book that talks about S.A.F.E. (Self Abuse Finally ENds). It sucks. It's written in the later 1990's, so the whole darkwave/goth thing hadn't hit yet. It's all "grunge" then. I'll just say I read it.

Sidenote 4: My parents want me to go back to Chuck, that bible toting fucktard again.

Sidenote 5: This post powered by modified Mandrake linux 10.0! (kernel 2.6.3-7)

Oh, and I just saw an awesome quote I couldn't help but to post.


"I promise upon my heart,
never again shall I cry.
For I'll slit my wrists
and hope to die"

Sorta sick I guess. Whatever. I might've already posted it, but I forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home