We seek better, forseen worse.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Party!

So, I was at a party recently. Made out with Derek (a really cute, although emo, freshman). Also, I got to smoke and talk and relax for once in my mizerable life. And I met neat-o people. Good times.

On the contrary, it made me realize I should be a DJ. I could make some decent money if I did, and if I just did it for coolness, it'd still work.

I'm yet to mod my headphones to be better. Also, I'm turning my old headphones into a portable audio solution. Don't ask how, or why for that matter. Just ask when ^_^;

I may be building a system for a friend of my father. If so, I have a lot of work to do. Great.

Still making my NTFS partitions work on Mandrake. Seems that the command _____
-root@localhost$ mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/windows -O users,umask={0555} -T ntfs -r
doesn't work. Oh well. Those bastards.

Xanadu Out.

P.S. New photo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home