We seek better, forseen worse.

Monday, September 11, 2006

9:42, 9/11.

Recap: Boring school. slept in 5 of 8 classes. think it's a record. proceeded home where I sat and did little. Watched fight club and had that re-enlightenment-philosophical-turnover I always get from good movies or books.

"Marla's philosophy is that she could die at any moment. The tragedy was that she didn't."

Exactly.

So, in exchange, that is part of my new (though I believe it was recurring at some point in time as well) ideal. I can die at any moment, the odds are I won't, and therefore I should live it up.

Afterwards, about 1.5 hours total of housework. Then chilling around.

Currently, I took 4x40mg Strattera. No idea what'll happen.

Reminder: donate to erowid. 25$ due to lack of cool tshirts. consider mug or book, if worth it.

9:46 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home