We seek better, forseen worse.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Update

.:|Currently Watching - Samurai Champloo Volume 1|:.
Yeah. Today was weird. I don't wanna cover it all though. Although I will say that Samurai Champloo is like Cowboy bebop meets modern maiji era.
It's funny as hell too.

*sigh* I had thoughts again, and this time I truly wonder what it all means. Brit seemed to be flirting with me. If so, good good. If not, well, it was all fun. I still like her though.

I haven't said anything to my mom just yet. I might do it tonight. After all, she's had a bit to drink. I might dig into it if she passes out. Yum. Tequila and Tea. Go me.

My shoulder still hurts, and I'd kill for a cigarete right now. Too bad my parents don't know yet. Or at least think.

Well, I need to finish my DVD. I'm out.
.:\\User has logged out//:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home