We seek better, forseen worse.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Schedule

Well, I had a good week. Here be me schedule v_v
Template (for those who can't put 3 and 9 together to get 13)
Period: Class -Teacher (Comments)

Semester I:
1: French III -King (yay... I get to see Riz next door)
2: Accel Alg II -Duff (math...)
3: Biology -Hogan (PETA!)
4: US History -Keil (I sense a smelly smell of Bias!)
5: Journalism I -Stagnaro (I didn't even sign up for it!)
6: Health -Wertz (I sense Bitch >.<)
7: Web Design II -Hodges (easy A)
8: English II A -Kowaleski (meh)

Semester II:
1: French III -King
2: Accel Alg II -Duff
3: Biology -Hogan
4: US History -Keil
5: Chem I Dbl. -Mayer
6: ~~~~~~~~~~
7: Autocad I -Franz (Amazing... I net send the network and they let me in a high-cost program.)
8: English II A -Kowaleski


*yawn* no study hall... figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home