We seek better, forseen worse.

Monday, September 12, 2005

DLF 5, but I had 7

Thats right. 7 bottles of Bawls. Consumed in the 10 hours I was there. It ruledzor. I got the things we forgot (power strip, network cable, DVI / VGA adapter) from local vendors. Some Indian guy tried to sell me a 24 port switch for 1$. ONE DOLLAR! I actually considered it, just because it looked in decent shape. Then I walked off, and he got all pissy.

Anyhow, I played UT2k4 while he played BF2. We also played Garry's Mod, CS:S, and a few others I think. I learned the true meaning of graphics though. I got a new video card (XFX 6600GT) And actually found out I could run 2x Antialiasing without any drop is performance. I mgiht take my system to the benchmark again if it did so well.

Got home, slept, got new stuff at the flea market (Game, Slipheed, and an Airsoft gun with laser scope for my cosplay as Spike). The laser sight is removable. Then, today, I went online, got Dystopia, played it, liked it, Watch the first few stories on Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat, and then now, I'm going to sleep.

If you can't tell, I felt like being happy and detailed this weekend.

Dejiko!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger vexation said...

Muwhahah!

You fucktards did it. Now I'm turning on word verification, because some sap can't afford to pay off his 30$ a week bills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home