We seek better, forseen worse.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

BloodSeep

Alrighty, looks like this has taken a turn for the worse. Someone called me last night, and for the sake of privacy, her name is still secret. Said her and her bf were fighting over accusations of her cheating. Lovely. Now she's cutting and crying herself to sleep, and she came to me. I do feel sorta bad, and I'm gonna try to spend the day with her if I can. Which brings me up to a little note here.
Current favorite away message: "Committing Suicide. BBL" Never take me seriously
I could never commit to it. sure, I mess around with it and all, but never do I contemplate death for me. I do , however, contemplate it altogether, but that's due to the philosophy of my natures.

Anyhow, I got more rum finally. I just said fuck it and took the whole bottle. They won't notice anyhow. And, for a test run, I checked the sharpness of my knife on my leg. It doesn't do too bad a job, but still took a bit of pressure to even penetrate the skin. I hate that thing sometimes. It flipped in my pocket at school and poked my thigh. That hurt.

Well, I have more shit to do, and then people to talk to, so I'm off.
//::User has logged out::\\

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Kyle Montgomery said...

Like I said, "Best. Away Message. Ever."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home