We seek better, forseen worse.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Goal Realized, Goal Set.

Become your biggest dreamer.

A decent amount of info was discovered, applied, and reowned today. I talked to Katie on a few occasions, and I settled this thing out. It took forever though. I also realized my compatibility with someone else. Interesting thoughts.
Lastly, I managed to get my FUBAR site up and runing. It's on freewebs now, since I'm too lasy to get my webhost working.

Not much else. I'm out though.


--Plague--

You never seemed to understand
why it is I gave a damn
only you would never worry
seemed like you tried to hurry
but it wasn't worth it in the end...

you know you can't
you see me rant
and it hurts you to know it's true.
but no matter how much you try to hide it,
you will always be blue.

//::User has logged out::\\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home