We seek better, forseen worse.

Friday, February 18, 2005

And with the showers of fire...

...Comes the spark of life.

A bit of updating this time. First off, this is dedicated to all those right-winged fascists. Die. Now, on to more recent matters.

I found a good pocket knife in my dad's car and "borrowed" it. I might start carrying it on me for the sake of being able to slit some skin or attack. Either way.
I've regrown liking alcohol again. Today I had some rum stuff and tonight I'm having wine and tea. Good stuff. yum yum.

Watched Trigun, X, and Happy Lesson in Anime League. ALl of them were good, wit the exception of the last. Might be going over to Sam's house sunday if I can. Would be nice.

I saw the look of concern today. As if Fate had given an omen of pure coincidence or furthermore a premonition. Eitherway, I'll take it. Liz kept giving me an uneasy glance today. And that's the part that bothers me. The uneasiness of it. Not a comforted "haha" or anything, just a glare almost. *shiver* reminds me of the Face of Death I saw in Britnay that oen day.

The weekend looks fun. I get my new MP3 player tomorrow if all things go well. Aside from that, I haven't really much to say.
I depart, with a poem.


--Oppression--

The soft eyes
roaming and searching
against the hard-felt grain
of the days without grace.

The whisper
of a solid promise
broken
without a word.

Glass
Shatters
And the truth is revealed.

By Kevin/Spike/Hideki

//::User has logged out::\\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home