We seek better, forseen worse.

Friday, March 04, 2005

DiseaseRemoval

*sigh* I fucked up. I won't ge into too many details becasue it's sorta gory, but I cut again. This post should have been a few days ago, but I never got the chance. I dunno what to do with life, and if I ever get the chance, I'm gonna create a secret blog for such purposes. I would provide pictures, but Im sure it's useless. It's over anyhow.


I just need "that someone just for me"

--Hidden--

With each mark
forming anew,
a great divide
seperates the few

those who know
those who see
those who care
those like me

if it was worth it
I would have known
but until then
nobody's shown

until that day
I can only sit
and hope
and pray
and waste away

what can you say?

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Kyle Montgomery said...

Dur! Not samrt. That's all I'm gonig to say.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Mystic said...

Awww. Poor thang, just keep your chin up.

BTW, Chobits rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home