We seek better, forseen worse.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

~tired~ ^^

So yea. Still semi-tired. It seems I should get more sleep?

Anyhow, watched the new family guy movie. Yes, I am a pirate. Yarrrr!
It makes good mention to many things. Some of which I shouldn't mention. However, I can't resist, so I shall mention an esoteric clip of it.

~clip start~~
Brian:"This is more disturbing then that video I saw yesterday."
*video clip roles of Elmer Fudd walking*
Elmer: "beee vewwy, vewwy quiett!"
*sees bugs bunny*
*shoots him in the stomach, bunny screams*
*shoots him four more times and then drags him out, leaving blood trail*
~clip end~~
AWESOME!

I also scored some..uh...stuff from someone else on the bus. Apparently, he sells any kind of drug, which amazed me. Also, he's addicted to coke now (the illicit kind)

Good stuff. I might end with pot sometime soon, if I get enough money together.

Anyway, Xanadu out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home