We seek better, forseen worse.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday The Fourth

My acne meds upset my stomach and made me puke. Great. Thought it was the hangover. Oh well. I still feel like shit, but I'm trying to do better.

I do, however, take this time to share some of my ideas while I was speeding.


Ok, so I have an idea:
Self Forgery. Imagine suing yourself for forgery. Of course, you have to make sure to plead "Not Guilt by reason of Insanity".

NOte: Yes, I joined, Bakatorrents. http://www.baka-updates.com/ djwinphreak:hokkaido

staple on the stylus 300 digital. Put a staple onto the lever so that it works? Or short it out some other way.

Artists only make around $2 each. This isn't even split up among the members!

Raps SUCKS. admit it. 99% of Black people listen to it. It's simply distorted noise set to a pattern.

Building drum set instruction. First, you need plywood, cotton/springs, and a buncha snare silencers. Run them as you would imagine, and voila!

Also, download Drum Machine, Drum Loops, Acid Pro (by sony).

My LAN controller {10/100/1000 (G)MB} keeps overheating. What do I do1!!!!1!1!11!. Maybe it's the router, or, if not, the modem. This could be bad. Very bad. A router overheating is usually NOT a good thing. Nor the modem. If i disable and re-enable my network connection, it'll work for a while. Maybe the router is just on the fritz. I dunno. I'll mess with it tomorrow, when I'm coming down a little.

Remots on a keyboard are soooo useless. i mean, seriously, who would make such a stupid thing. Microsoft? oh, wait.


Definitely something to be odd. Haven't done the homework yet, so I'll work on it in a bit. Also, I restarted my Japanese coursebook. Sounds fun, I know. Fuck C++. I can learn that in college. For the next 2-3 years, I am the script kiddie. (dramatic music que)

Oh, and whoever does read this thing, use AIM to send the message "lalalapenislalala" to me at djwinphreak. Or email it to winphreak[at]gmail.com

~Fin~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home